29905560

Ben I have resigned from my post after sending a letter to

Hi Ben I have resigned from my post after sending a letter to all concerned stating that I was dishonest and utterly regret my actions. The counter fraud manager says I still have to attend the investigation meeting to conclude the process. What will happen after the meeting I would have left the trust by then. I have worked for the trust for 24 years without a blemish on my record, I am 59 years old.Kind regardsKim
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello Kim, how long I your notice period and are you working the full period?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am working spoken to my manager, who is supportive. No restrictions on going to work.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long is the period?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One month so leave 14 July
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there is not much they can do after your employment has ended. It is not like they can take disciplinary action against you or dismiss you as you will have left by then. Whilst criminal action is an option this is not really relevant here because as mentioned there is no fraud here and nothing unlawful from a criminal perspective. So the only thing that they may do that could affect you is mention this matter in a reference in the event you were going to use them as a referee in the future. You do not have to though so this is only a risk if they were going to supply a reference for you. Even then there is no guarantee that they will include such information so it is not automatically going to become an issue.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excellent service thank you so much. I won't be needing a reference from them I am retiring. 5 rating
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Many thanks, ***** ***** best for now