75100385

The re of our narrowboat was broken and it broke after a day

the hire of our narrowboat was broken and it broke after a day with such stiff steering and the holiday was ruined for 3 full days our of our 7 days holidays - we were only give a day and half of compensation but it was an absolute shambles - what compensation should we expect
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much was the holiday please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
163;1525.00 for a week
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had a refund of £326.78 1.5 days
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a full refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.