Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Do you have a copy of the Court order or application for attachment?That should have the court case number
No thats ok. Does it have the County Court name on it?
OK, this is what you need to do:
1) Contact Slough CC 01753 690300 - ask for a copy of the claim form
2) Once you get the claim form you can see what its about and whether you have a defence.
3) If you do then you can apply you set aside:
4) Complete form N244 - http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n244eng.pdf
5) You will have to pay a Court fee but the Court will list it for hearing
6) Just knowing is not enough, you must have an actual defence to the claim
7) If you do then the Court will set it aside and the CCJ goes.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
There is a valid Judgment, if you dont have a defence then you have to pay it.If you do have a defence the CCJ will be set aside.
1) Pay it or agree to make regular payments
2) Contest it using the steps I have outlined 1-7 above in my earlier reply.
Does that clarify?Alex
Its not valid - that is WHY you need to set it aside.
There is no other reason why a CCJ is on your record.
Does that clarify? Alex
Yes it won't show as they are on your record for only 6 years.
You need to apply to set aside otherwise you will get payments deducted.
But the problem is its in your name.
You have an application. So you must apply to the court to either stay the application for earnings or set the ccj aside.
You must stay it otherwise you will have to pay it.
Those are the legal options.