75100385

I have received a copy of defence and a directions

I have received a copy of defence and a directions questionnaire following my submission of a claim for money owed to me for work undertaken for a Company. Can I communicate with the defendant to clarify things in the defence, or do I just submit my reply to the defence with my directions questionnaire
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Are they represented? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they are represented
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

then you must speak to their solicitors. You can't contact direct.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The defendant's Solicitor also states that .."the Defendant reserves the right to plead further upon the Claimant to put forward a properly particularised Particulars of Claim" . What are they asking for as a detailed letter was submitted with the additional particulars, with copies of relevant documentation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You advise that I can't contact direct. Does this mean that I file my response with the Directions Questionnaire?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If you have pleaded enough then you don't need to do anything. You file your response with the DQ yes and send a copy of that to the solicitors.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just 1 last thing. Can my response be in the form of a letter, itemising each issue I discuss, and do I need to add a Statement of Truth on the letter?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Response can be a letter.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I add a Statement of Truth on the letter?