12826847

I have a broadband contract that has not been fulfilled by

Customer Question

Hello there,
I have a broadband contract that has not been fulfilled by the contractor(EE). Despite several long calls and engineers booked in (3, 2 no show) and 5 months of fees for a service that does not work, EE refuses to cancel the 'services' without further charges (£120) and refund the fees already paid back.
Their explanation is that they have not yet confirmed they are at fault so therefore. In fact, in my latest call to them I was told I was at fault for not connecting it properly ( mind they had their own engineer come in and check the connections).
I am still to cancel the contract as i am afraid i will just lose the fees paid and the £120 on top.
I would like to know if i have a case as i am seeking compensation and all fees refunded. Compensation for the distress caused as well as the two full days of work taken off which the engineer did not show up, and finally, compensation for all the additional mobile data myself and my partner had to purchase (in order to access wifi home, like we would).
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Best regards,
Thais Muller
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Thais my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much do you want to claim back please?