12826847

16 years ago truro crown court gave my husband and i the

Customer Question

16 years ago truro crown court gave my husband and i the assured tenancy of a very remote farm house. we have lived here for 24 years. my husband died 5 years ago but since then it has just been me and my dog.my life has become complete hell with considerable criminal activity.i cannot go to the police because they are behind it. i have no intention of giving way to them. can you offer any advice please.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Would you be prepared to go to the county court?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my mobile and landline are tapped by the police so I am unable to speak to you. I am in a very very difficult and dangerous situation. I was hoping that you would have advised me of some person or persons that I could try and find a way of contacting to pass on the information I have. I would be pleased to be able to speak to you, but unfortunately i am unable to do so.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.