12826847

My husband committed perjury custody case. My solicitor

My husband committed perjury for child custody case. My solicitor persuading me otherwise that best not to report it knowing he falsified written HR evidence from a company he doesn't work for. What do I do? We've agreed a consent order for kids now rather than judge imposing but it is wrong what he's done.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

To be wholly honest, it is quite unlikely that the police would consider a report from you anyway.

Unless the Judge made a report the police would not investigate an offence against public justice.
It is hard enough to get them to investigate pervertings that are widespread like false allegations of rape without asking them to do anything complicated I'm afraid.

I'm very sorry but that is the reality.