75100385

If my application injunction order by the neighbour is

Customer Question

Dear Sir If my application for interim injunction order for harassment by the neighbour is successful am I allowed to claim costs and fees. I am litigant in person.As a result of harassment by the neighbour I was unable to work for a period of time and the damages can be substantial.I was unable to work full time for a year and had to undergo counselling. I do not think these can be dealt at the time of the hearing which is supposed to last 30 minutes. Should I be prepared with the costs at the hearing or can I ask the district judge to allocate a separate hearing or application regarding the costs. I am litigant in person. I earn £85 per hour in my usual occupation and had had to take time to prepare witness statements, half a day off work to attend court for hearings, injunctions and applications, Can I claim my usual rates ? Is there a particular form I must fill out

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How many hours are you looking to claim please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

approx 24 hrs (16 hrs to prepare the documents for hearing , 6 hours(2 half days work) to attend injunction application which was granted, attend rehearing as the injunction was set aside due to the applicant claiming that they were abroad and reapplication for an interim injunction now,and fees for making injunction application(need to check but I think they were in the region of £500.

I have sent my tel no for discussion if you can help. Many thanks for offering to help on a weekend

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number we can chat on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes no in private contact info

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex