75100385

I have a small claims case for £1000, which at present has

I have a small claims case for £1000, which at present has been transferred to London central court against a plumbing company and they have put in a counter claim for slander, £3000, against a bad review I gave them. I have responded in my defence to the court that it was an honest recollection of events which I have sent to the court. What has come to light since is that that the nine five star google reviews seem to be biased or fake according to my investigations. This I assume will help my defence as it will question their integrity. Apparently I can send this additional defence to the court but first i want to check that this new statement cannot get me in any additional slanderous trouble;
As part of my defence, I would like the following observations of the other nine Google reviews West London Plumbing are so proud of, to be taken into account.
Google's rules state that  reviews should be unbiased and genuine, so I would like to point out that three Google reviews for  West London Plumbing (hereafter referred to as W.L.P) seem to originate from the company that has designed and managed the W.L.P’s website, called Rapid SEO.  Two are from the co-owners, who do not reveal they are connected to  W.L.P, and one is in the name of the actual website company (Rapid SEO). Another review seems to have a connection, as he has only ever posted two google reviews, one for W.L.P and one for their website company (Rapid SEO). This would make four out of the nine reviews questionable in terms of being unbiased as they clearly have pre-existing relationships with W.L.P.
There is also some doubts about the remaining reviews authenticity. It is possible to see all the various postings of the remaining five  Google reviewers and also their location.This could possibly reveal that four do not seem to be in London. Four reviewers have posted a total of forty eight  Google domestic reviews (dentist/car dealers etc) and forty one out of the forty eight of these postings are  of domestic local companies in America and countries other than the UK, and with only their West London Plumbing review being a UK posting.These people have exclusively posted five star reviews with not one being negative or adversely critical. 

Just to sum up: all of these remaining reviewers, apart from one very recent one, seem to only have  links in America and do not seem to be local to London. One says he actually lives in the USA.These geographic facts could warrant an investigation by Google into the genuine validity and authenticity of these reviews.
I have documented evidence of the above that I can produce if necessary.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you would like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said in my original post, I want to know if my statement about their 5 star reviews which suggests they are biased of fake might be a problem, slander wise, if I produce it in court
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Is it being heard in the High Court?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a small claims county court
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

No - its not a High Court matter. The other side can only counter claim slander in the High Court.

So I would not worry about it. If you say the five star reviews are fake, you need to have evidence to support it.

You cant just make the allegation and have no evidence.

So if you can support it you can say it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The part about the fake reviews is explained in my text to you and I have supporting evidence, so are you saying thats ok to go ahead with?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes I am. You can do this.

You must plead it in your reply to the counter claim though.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you . James
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Good luck James - can I help you with anything else today?