I have a restraining order against my estranged husband

Customer Question

I have a restraining order against my estranged husband which only allows contact to arrange child visitation. However over the last few weeks he has used this contact to harass and intimidate me. On the most recent contact during exchanging our children he used it as an opportunity for further intimidation and verbal abuse in front of the children. I reported the incident to the police and I have provided a statement. I also mentioned the previous incidences which occurred with me but not witnessed by my children. I am concerned that having not reported these incidences I may be at risk? Can you advice me on what these risks might be? Thank you so much
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Can you arrange for someone else to deal with handovers?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. There is no one in my family or wider network who can help with this. The restraining order came into place at the end of March. He has already breached the restraining order once and was fined on the 13th May.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

How long does the contact last each time?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
approximately 15 mins
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Sorry - I met between the children and their father?

How old are the children?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He is supposed to have them every other weekend but does not have them over night (his choice) so each visit lasts approximately 5 hours or so (he keeps changing his mind depending on the day) The children are aged 4 and 6.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Where does handover take place at the moment and how?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
In a public park. The kids are transferred into his car. This is the point where he engages in conversations. Sometimes amicable and other times intimidating and coercive