How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Harris Your Own Question

Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2660
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I have a court order in place regarding my 5 year old son he

Customer Question

i have a court order in place regarding my 5 year old son he lives with his father the majority ... the father has been trying to stop me seeing my child since january which culminated last week in him sending me a solicitors letters saying he wanted contact reduced he was safeguarding my son and he had had a psychological assessent don on him ( without my permission) he then tried to take my child out of school early so i could not pick him up luckily the teachers talked him down from this on top of this i have received harrassing phonecalls from his girlfriend and vile text messages from him , i have requested he only use my number ot contact me about our child. he has also found out where i live and i do not feel safe he has a history of craxzy stalker like behavious on eof which was him putting a phone in my car when we were together to track where i was what can i do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you both in England or Wales?

-When was the court order made and what are the terms of the order?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WE both live in england and wales ... he lives in oldham i live in cardiff see attached order and sol letter
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Firstly, there is a final order in relation to the arrangements and this cannot change without agreement between you or a further court order.

Secondly, I would suggest that you request a copy of the psychological report before you make any decisions and review your position.

If no agreement can be reached, the father will be in a position to apply to court for a variation to the order. In the event that this happens, a CAFCASS officer will be allocated to carry out an independent assessment of the situation and allegations raised by the father and report to the court with recommendations.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.

What Customers are Saying:

  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
< Previous | Next >
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther

Meet The Experts:

  • Jo C.

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
< Previous | Next >
  • Jo C.'s Avatar

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
  • Ben Jones's Avatar

    Ben Jones

    UK Lawyer

    Satisfied Customers:

    Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
  • Buachaill's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Barrister 17 years experience
  • Max Lowry's Avatar

    Max Lowry


    Satisfied Customers:

    LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • Kasare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
  • Joshua's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice