Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters

I have a court order in place regarding my 5 year old son he

Customer Question

i have a court order in place regarding my 5 year old son he lives with his father the majority ... the father has been trying to stop me seeing my child since january which culminated last week in him sending me a solicitors letters saying he wanted contact reduced he was safeguarding my son and he had had a psychological assessent don on him ( without my permission) he then tried to take my child out of school early so i could not pick him up luckily the teachers talked him down from this on top of this i have received harrassing phonecalls from his girlfriend and vile text messages from him , i have requested he only use my number ot contact me about our child. he has also found out where i live and i do not feel safe he has a history of craxzy stalker like behavious on eof which was him putting a phone in my car when we were together to track where i was what can i do
Expert:  Harris replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you both in England or Wales?

-When was the court order made and what are the terms of the order?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
WE both live in england and wales ... he lives in oldham i live in cardiff see attached order and sol letter
Expert:  Harris replied 4 months ago.

Thank you. Firstly, there is a final order in relation to the arrangements and this cannot change without agreement between you or a further court order.

Secondly, I would suggest that you request a copy of the psychological report before you make any decisions and review your position.

If no agreement can be reached, the father will be in a position to apply to court for a variation to the order. In the event that this happens, a CAFCASS officer will be allocated to carry out an independent assessment of the situation and allegations raised by the father and report to the court with recommendations.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 4 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.