Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

If my spouse applied divorce in 2009 and was granted a

Customer Question

If my spouse applied for a divorce in 2009 and was granted a Decree Nisi but failed to apply for a Decree Absolute till date should I apply using a Form D11 or D36 if I want to apply for a Decree Absolute?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. As a respondent you need to complete a D11 and provide a £155 court fee to the family court that issued the petition.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you