29905560

Need further advice please ben

Need further advice please ben
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, please let me know how I can help further, thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Ben I have received a letter from the nhs which I would like you to look at and advise can you give me an email address I can forward it toThanksKim

Are you able to upload it on here please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I wi try! Watch this space
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Ben I can't upload I am using a kindle. Basically to head of midwifery have written to me to say the trust will be carrying out an investigation into misrepresentation by myself. They have accepted my resignation and waived my notice period. Do I have to attend any investigation meetings, as I have already left.
Also do I have to attend the counter fraud I interview now i have pleaded guilty. I do not intend to work again so will not need references ever .
Thanks. Kim

Hi, no problem. Now that you have been released and do not have to serve your notice period, your employment has formally terminated. The investigation and anti-fraud issues are an internal matter so you can argue that as you are no longer employed by them you would no longer be required to participate in these. They cannot force you to attend, the only way they could take the matter further is if they were to remove your fitness to practice, which is not an issue as you are no longer working, or if they report this to the police as a criminal matter, which it is not. So in the circumstances you can ignore any further correspondence from them in relation to this matter, or better still just tell them that you have now left the organisation and will have no further involvement with any of their internal procedures.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks again and again 5

Many thanks, ***** ***** best

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ben could you give me a sample letter to send to them. Including that I was never trained for the bereavement role, never paid the correct salary and it was not in my job description. I mentioned on several times that I was finding to role very demanding and upsetting but nothing was done by management, I still continued to do the role out of compassion for the parents.Thanks

Hi Kim, drafting a letter from scratch would be quite difficult as I only have limited details so the best is if you were to prepare a letter yourself with whatever you wish to say then let me have a look and make changes or comments

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you be on touch on the weekendKim

no worries, thanks

Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'