12826847

My son was coming back from cayman island today at heathrow

Customer Question

my son was coming back from cayman island today at heathrow terminal 5 at 1 .00pm.he was working there for 3 month as aparalegal in law firm. he finished law in England and masters in british colambia , vancuva. he has been detain at the air port for not responding to court letters which him or me never recived. he supposed to have community order. his criminal record was good to obtain work permit in a law firm at caymon island. because of the heat and not to his expectation. he decided to come back to England. what can you do help him tonight to speak to him so he has support . he dasnt know as amother I want to help him so he has a sambody to help him to deal with this matter
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry. I responded by accident. I will opt out for another expert.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.