F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I am trying to book this call with u re the gh court

I am trying to book this call with u re the high court enforcement but as I requested once it still says to await call but u advised I head to request again but your system will not allow for some reason so trying this way
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

We have now spoken. Regards

FES

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tablet version won't let me rate/tip I will do it as soon as I am back home Monday, many thanks
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

No worries. Thanks for letting me know.

Best wishes

Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Try now. I pressed the allow rating button! DOH

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's better I will complete shortley, if I complete a means test form and make a reasonable instalment offer based upon what is achievable can the court compel it to be accepted or can the creditor refuse any and all offers. Would this be submitted by post or do I go to my local county court or do I have to go in person to high court. Would it be normal to receive a visit from enforcement officer the day after the respond by date (Sunday) or could it be few days ... Weeks ...
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I have more info. I will try to call you again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry was in loo here now
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I tried to call but unfortunately, I got voicemail. You are entitled to go on the loo.

Just to mention, the HCEO has a limited date but that is 12 months. So we will expire 12 months from when it was issued.

It will keep you on pins for 12 months but at least you know. It does not last indefinitely.

Bailiffs are High Court enforcement officers will not normally accept a payment schedule. That comes down to the creditor.

You can submit any application to the court by post personally. The only way that you will get the creditor to accept a reasonable repayment schedule would be the debt was discharged in a reasonable period, probably 2 years and if you had the warrant set aside. That could go either away in court.

Whether the High Court enforcement officer is going to be straight on the case really depends on their load and whether someone happens to be in the area. It could be hours days or weeks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to select the call me option but won't work, I was not suggesting an offer through enforcement officer but through the court. If my disposable income is shown to be only 100 as an example will they allow seizure of goods if the creditor refuses to accept even though they may only get 500 from sale of goods for example
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyway I'll rate and tip as have early start in morning, perhaps u may be free tomorrow evening many thanks