75100385

Been askes to go in under caution but not arrested aligation

Been askes to go in under caution but not arrested for an aligation against me of harresments. What do i do?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 years ago i had an affair with this lady and things went south and she got me convicted of harresment then. We met again last year and had another relationship and came to a head this year about 3 months ago. Tried talking to her but she refused and had the police to knock on my door in the evening to warn me away. I tried talking to her on another mobile due to she was assisting winding up a company i had but now i received a call yesterday from police asking to voluntary come in for an interview under caution.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Did she tell you to stop?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but as explained she was assisting me winding up a company and she held all the paperwork. It was the only time i tried talking to her and would not have if it was not important. This happen 2 weeks ago and now find out she reported me.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Do you have any previous convictions for anything?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No only from last time, harresment which she did. Im kind of at whats going on. Police want to voluntary interview me so is it my word against hers as they have no evidence?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes. The Police will probably just warn you. This means that they will take no further action as long as you do not contact her again.

If you do need to contact then you should do this through a Solicitor.

But you would get prosecuted, just warned not to contact.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you for your assistance
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex