75100385

I am trying to find out how to stop a rented house nearby

I am trying to find out how to stop a rented house nearby contravening the restrictive convenants that apply to our houses i.e No business can be carried out from the property unless doctor, dentist or surgeon. They are running removals business, offering storage and of course we have six large vehicles parked around the corner of our close. What route can I take to stop this trading please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will send the copy from Land Registry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you be kind enough to text me as and when your email is sent through please. Many thanks ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What has the council said about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have been speaking with one of the councillor's but he seems out of his depth, can't get hold of the right person to speak to etc. My neighbours and I have done the digging. We have proof that they are trading from that address as they advertise on Yell dot com and have a facebook page and I presented him with the Land Registry copy. I thought that it is now time to get some legal advice .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok. You need to get a solicitor to write and ask them to stop or say you will get a court order.

If they refuse then you can issue proceedings using form n1

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf

And n16a

http://s3-eu-west1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n016a-eng.pdf

The court will list the matter for hearing and see whether to make an order stopping them doing this.

If the court does and they refuse this is comtempt of court which they could be warned, fined or sent to prison.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Alex , you are suggesting the small claims court ? How would be the claim be titled, only familiar with "goods not fit etc" or monies owed
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

It wouldn't be a small claim probably because it's an Injunction. The issue fee is £280 I think, something other than money.

Does that clarify? Alex