75100385

Dear i have a question?

dear i have a question?
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you would like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
one contractor send us two invoices for building work he have never done, he do not have any contract, nothing, they have trial for few days and been paid for what they done, but they demanding twice more, so what we should do? send them email or letter (state that we do not accept the invoices, and only paid what has been done, approved by us)
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Was it agreed in writing what they would charge?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no nothing (no written agreement), they have only few days trial (no any witnesses) , nothing in writing no any withesses, beside that they stole our tools, they damaged hired digger (by our company, we have to pay for it) they damage boundary wall, upset the neighbours, this ware the main reason not to give them more jobs, poor quality of work, they also contact the architect ant try to steal our jobs ( they contact many times to the architect claiming that they will do the contract without our company, directly to the client) they send two invoices claiming crazy money, they never done any work to be worth this amount what they try to clime from us, they have no proof from us or architect to they did the job what they try to clime, the is no proof from any outside person that they been on side, or they did the job, we pay them according the work has been done, follow our valuationof course, it would never have happen,
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Ok. Then all you need to pay is a reasonable fee for reasonable work done.

Therefore you don't need to pay above and beyond what the job is worth.

So no, you don't need to pay any more.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thank you, ***** ***** about the invoices they email to us? we have to email them that we do not accept the invoices? or send them letter? or just ignore
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

You can ignore them and email saying you do NOT accept these.

Does that clarify?

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please have look that claim, they get the trial work for couple of days, but nothing else, the was no such contract with them, but they messed up, we paid them what they did, but they send us invoice from cosmos!!! we do not accept those invoices! they not finished the work in our standard and live mess, they also try to charge us for the same work sending another invoice, we do not have that sum in our contract what they try to get from us, so how we can offer them such a sum!!! the information is not right, the owner of Conner Ltd. Marek Strzelichowski newer met and newer tallk to him, the client also newer met and newer tallk to him, they do not have any contract with us or client, they only have trial and been paid for the work they complete,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i can`t attach the claim
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
11/07/2016 02:29
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
In April 2016 we contacted a contruction company called Conner Ltd, who placed an online advert looking for subcontractors. We offered them our sertvices and commeneced a demolition project for them (agreed with Thomas and Marek Strzelichowski) on behalf of a cleint of Bell Meadow 13, SE19 IHP. We completed this project on 13th May. 2 invoices were sent for the total of E23222.40 and we received only 1 bank transfer for E7000.00 on 3rd May 2016. We then received text messages that they are definitely going to pay and that they are not a fraud, so we shouldnt worry. We could not contact them since 13th May. On 13th June we sent a registered letter to Conner after being advised by the architect Michael Mittelman, who is co-operating with Conner on this The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year from 06/05/2016 to 27/06/2016 on El 6,222.40 and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of E3.55.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
this is what they try to claim
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
they also try to nick this job from us, contacting to the architect and offering them service without us, they grab our tools also and make damige to the boundry wall, make damige to excavator