31090051

JGM Scottish Law - ongoing situation My sister and brother

JGM Scottish Law - ongoing situation
My sister and brother are executors of my mother's estate. My sister has taken a large sum of money out of my mother's house or the bank. I saw this money. My sister has now told my brother, who is an executor, that she did not have any money and is calling me a liar. I am a beneficiary.I need to know:
1. If my sister has taken money out of a bank account that my brother and I were not aware of and this money is not listed on my mother's assets, is this fraud?
2. How can we find out about all bank accounts and Post Office bonds my mother had if we do not know about them? Does the tax office have a record?
3. What needs to be done formally to have my mother’s bank account checked for irregularities if I suspect fraud?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Is your brother on side with you? Is he prepared to investigate sister's actions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now my brother is willing to investigate my sister's actions. He is not taking sides, as I can understand. But he has now revealed that he did not do his job as executor. He has allowed my sister to do everything even although it has been her that has total control of my mother's finances. If I do not trust him, can I ask to see all the accounts since he has not done his job?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You can ask to see the paperwork if that request is denied, you can go to the court and ask the court to make them procure a full accounting.