12826847

My questions relates to a company order: in short, my

Customer Question

Hello. My questions relates to a company order: in short, my company secured a substantial order from an organisation following approximately 2-3 weeks of tendering. The order is now in my stock and ready for completion and I think the organisation are going to try and cancel. My order form is comprehensive and states cancellation terms etc but they are claiming the manager who signed the order (who had done all the negotiating) was not authorised to place the order. Where do I stand legally? Thank you, Jon
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. Do you know if this is true?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Do you know if what they are claiming is true?