12826847

We have had yet another occasion today when a 'herd' of cows

Customer Question

We have had yet another occasion today when a 'herd' of cows invaded our garden. This has happened several times before in the past, and yet this time was the only time we have had any sort of apology ! the farmer in question announced when finally collecting the herd that I should have kept my gates closed ?? this invasion was probably the worst, the previous occasions have rendered our grass flower beds and vegetables, ruined and unfit and dangerous to walk on , because of hundreds of indentations made by the cattle. What sort of claim can I make against the farmer ? Do I have to get a quote to reinstate the grounds so that the land is usable again. We have not chased this farmer after previous invasions though I truly wish I had done then maybe this recent 'trespass' would not have occurred ! How do I stand legally ? Mr A.M.York
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Mr York my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is the cost of damage caused please?