75100385

Can one appeal against a court order following application

Can one appeal against a court order following application notice to introduce additional evidence in a boundary dispute*(scaled survey arranged by the claimant) which was disallowed. this information is lacking in an expert report.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume the Court allowed it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Court allowed scaled survey arranged by me to be shown to the single joint expert (who I felt did not have the expertise to carry out a GPS survey). Court disallowed any additional report from my own expert. cost order was made , costs to be paid to the de4fendant despite my application for scaled survey being allowed! and he asked defendants solicitor to draft the order which he will review and sign! signed order is awaited

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - then yes you can appeal that decision. You would need to file an Appellants notice.

Its form N161:

http://wbus.westlaw.co.uk/forms/pdf/cpf00785.pdf

There is a Court fee payable of £140

So yes you can appeal.