12826847

Is there a time limit a court order can run as my partners

Customer Question

is there a time limit a court order can run as my partners exhusband continually quotes :as the court order says: to her every week for the past 2 years and we really cant take any more of his bullying
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

How old is the child and what exactly is the issue that leads to him saying this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
one girl is 12 and her brother is 16, my partner left him in 2012 due to his bullying of her and continual shouting at the kids and his power crazed atitude and dictatorship over the 3 off them, but as usual his parents are very rich and he had the best solicitor around and we lost , the court order is for times to collect and deliver the children to his parents which he dictates to the minute,the children are totally scared off him ,as i have told him to his face infront of his best mate he is a child abuser by mentally and emotionally bullying his own children, which he shugged of and continues to use them as pawns in his war games against their mum,we just want a even playing field so its fair on the children but my partners scared of him too.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

The Order no longer applies to the boy at all - it ceased on his 16th birthday.

What is the issue on the timing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we ask for change of times now and again for mothers day or mums birthday and its allways a major issue with him but thats the way hes wired up, we want to no can we get it over turned at some date
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What permanent changes would you like to make - bearing in mind it now only applies to the younger child?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ill ask my partner and get back to you on monday,
Thankyou very much for your help youve already made a big difference
Thankyou Rgds Martin.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome