12826847

I complained to Thames Valley Police about the way an

Customer Question

I complained to Thames Valley Police about the way an officer locked my car and went away with my keys without leaving a note to say who had done this, or, where the keys could be obtained. I am 79 years of age. Mt mobile phone locked inside car. I had a day of misery, made ill, and had to pay £3o in taxi fares to get my car back. My final appeal denied by PSD.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Police locked my car and went away with keys, Car displaying disabled badge. Police locked my medication and mobile phone inside the car. Did not leave a note to say who had taken the keys or where they could be found. Worry made me ill. obbled early a mile to find a phone box in a thunder storm to order a taxi to take me home cost £15.. Police phoned elling me to collect keys 5 miles away. .Unable. no transport, 5 hours later police put keys through letter box. Next day another taxi £15 to collect car. Request taxi fare reimbursement/appeal turned down. All my own fault and police only doing their duty. Police
backed each other up and all my own fault!! A very valid reason for leaving the car unlocked. Ouitside Wantage library and
in a thunderstorm did notb want to try and hold a heavy box and unlock the car in torrential rain. Gone from car a few minutes. Never at any time more than 30 metres from the car M view - police failed - not leaving a note causing a great deal of anxiety, expense and loss of the use of my car for some time.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

OK. So what is your question about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I note the cost is increasing with each response without getting one iota of advice so I think it best to cut my loss and exit.Thank you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure what you mean?