F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

FE, How much would you charge me out some other forms that

Customer Question

Hi FE,
How much would you charge me for filled out some other forms that the court want N181 and CPR29.1
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to talk to FE Smith. They are going to check some work for me on Monday. Your company has taken the money for the work. Please confirm how I will make contact to FE Smith
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I did not see that this was for me. Sorry.

I am able to assist you completing N181 if you let me know exactly what you need assistance with.
What do you need to know about CPR29.1. Have you been asked for a list of directions?

I have just received your email telling me that you are going to send the docs tomorrow. We will exchange emails then. Kind regards