75100385

Claim car value and sale

Customer Question

Claim car value for seizure and sale
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have paperwork to send but the website is allowing "add files" and then failing to send - please send me an email address to send the docs to
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Log book
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Seizure note - apparently not the "correct" form at time of seizure as notified to me by Perivale Pound
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Insurance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Insurance
in colour
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Car auction image
Expert:  Ash replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Have you complained to anyone else yet please?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Alex,
I had the matter with Amer Ahmad of IKP Sols from 2012 until last year - he claimed much progress throughout, including an offer from the Met in excess of £30K. However, he was, at that time, engaged primarily with my criminal defence on numerous false allegations brought by my ex-wife (all dealt with, and I have no criminal record - current, or spent, historic). The car value recovery fell by the wayside, if I'm kind about it, since I was getting arrested on average twice a week at that time (2011-13).
I am now back in work, and more "credible" than I seemed at the time my ex partner raised myriad far-fetched "domestic violence and abuse" complaints against me. None of these "succeeded" in her aims, and I dealt with all Police and CPS, Court matters reasonably and calmly - my ex-partner and Essex Police received a "wasted costs order" for the last of their criminal justice "campaigns" towards me.
In light of the above, the car matter passed IKP and myself by somewhat - however, it still needs to be "resolved" and I am still owed a considerable sum of money.
Expert:  Ash replied 6 months ago.

Have you been to the IPCC?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Alex,
No, and I would not even bother with the that charade of Independence...all it will achieve is guaranteed delay - I'm surprised you even suggest this as litigation is clearly what to go for - complaints are soft and pointless, and I am not bothered with some idiot's letter of apology. Like that means anything. Herts Police need a carve out for their complaints - and they have been contacted by IKP and me. Nothing in reply and why I should wait longer for my money. And there is ton of other crap below which could land in your lap to come up with some sensible plan - and I'll consider a pitch from you. OAs I said do the car first, and we'l see. You can ready the below but not relevant directly to car. if you start reviewing docs and going for an answer and settlement. The page is offering me a call for £38 - that may not be suggested by yourself, but I am not minded to pay any extra for two v similar questions so far.
Expert:  Ash replied 6 months ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request compensation within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not compensate you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Alex
Much better - thank you for stepping up the advice. Very straightforward.
How do you wish to proceed here?
Value - Car was purchased brand new from Porsche Hatfield in 2007, I believe delivery was late December - final amount £59K
-2012 Seizure 7K mileage, FSH, exisiting owner (me) and no accidents damage etc
Rough approx. value - we prob need to get someone Parkers to give the historic resale value - private is higher obviously - and I'd reckon £32,500.00 all-in.
What do you want to show for stress, distress, etc? Just that awful walk from Perivale to Loudwater on Boxing Day 2012, with my dog, Huggie, is PTSD-able, as he had no lead, is a freakshow off lead in city streets, and it was raining heavily. So, not funny that walk.
Can you propose an amount and how much total will you require?
Phone - when can you do today. I am free now. *********** Many thanks and looking fwd to getting this done with you.
Ismail
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oh, and model was PORSCHE CAYMAN S DESIGN EDITION 1
2.9l
Very high spec car and ltd to 777 produced globally in 2007
Its resale value is MUCH higher than bog standard Cayman S for this reason.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Alex,
Any idea on timing to have the call?
Best
Ismail
Expert:  Ash replied 6 months ago.

Let me consider this Ismail. Alex