75100385

I stopped at a car loading bay in a private car park and

Customer Question

i stopped at a car loading bay in a private car park for two and half minutes to attend to a mechanical problem on my car .i appealed their decision and my appeal has been dis missed what can i do since i was at the bay for less than five minute
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Is this a private or council fine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a private car park company called parking control management
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sadly all you can do now is complain to their Professional body which is the Independent Parking Committee. They can consider what you have to say and whether their member has acted properly.

Their website is: https://www.theipc.info/

But if they reject this then sadly you do have to pay. A recent case in the Supreme Court in London confirmed that these types of tickets are valid.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/