Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Do i have a right to see my mother's will,even though i am

do i have a right to see my mother's will,even though i am not a beneficiary?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Once probate can be granted the will becomes a public document which you will be able to access - has probate been granted?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i am informed that it will not be going to probate as there is not enough in the estate to warrant it
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately, unless you are an executor, solicitor of the deceased, or beneficiary then it is for the executors to decide whether you can see the will or not.

I appreciate that this may not be the answer you would have hoped for, but if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you,