29905560

I am wanting confirmation that Barrister Arlington of 8

Customer Question

I am wanting confirmation that Barrister Susan Arlington of 8 Fulwood Place , Grey's Inn, London, WC1V 6HG is is genuine, she says that she id a Representing Attorney for Tai Sang Bank Hong Kong, her British Passport Number is###-##-####Regards,A.A.Henderson.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. I have checked the official register of barristers in the UK and I can confirm that there s no barrister with that name registered to practice in this country. Also it is extremely unusual for a barrister to reveal their passport number to anyone in their line of work, it seems like a desperate attempt to make this look genuine. Based on this I very much believe you are involved in a scam.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

My full response should be visible on this page. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question or whether you need me to clarify anything else in relation to this? If your query has been answered I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating, selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the above response? Look forward to hearing from you.