Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I am domestic worker and my visa expired 24 June and I send

Customer Question

I am domestic worker and my visa expired 24 June and I send my application by post on23 June is any problem for me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my application delivered on 27 June please reply me
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Dear Harmeet, once you have made an application for a visa in the same category as you previously had, you can stay in the UK until that visa application is dealt with. However, here, it was foolish to wait until the last moment to make such a visa application. You should give yourself more time in future. However now, you can stay in the UK until such times as your visa application is dealt with. However, in future, you should make your application before the old visa has run out as you are at riks of deportation once your visa has expired and you haven't applied for a fresh visa.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

2. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your expert will receive no payment for answering your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But I check online before excited your visa you submit your file but I am 2 day already late that's I worried please tell his any problem for my extinson visa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Means extinson
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

3. Even though you are two days late, you still get the protection of the legislation which allows you to stay in the UK until your visa application in the same category is dealt with. So, you can stay in the UK until your visa extension application is dealt with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they extinson my visa or not
Or they have a issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plz reply me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I do that applies is well or not
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

4. I cannot tell you whether your application will be successful or not, as I haven't seen your application. You will have to await the outcome to see if you are granted the visa extension or not.