12826847

I just paid Premium Travel Club and I am trying to cancel

Customer Question

I just paid for Sirenis Premium Travel Club and I am trying to cancel the membership...Is there a way to get my deposit back?
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I bought the membership at Sirenis Punta Cana, DR.
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Did you agree cancellation rights?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What does that mean?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Did you agree with them that you could cancel?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One clause at the end states that affiliate understands and acknowledges that this is a special promotion and there is no right to cancellation or reimbursement of any money paid for the affiliation. I paid a 25% deposit and fee totaling $1945... Are they wait time laws in Dominican Republic? Also offices located in Panama
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I'm in the UK. Can't help. I will opt out.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can cancel my question....also how do I cancel my membership to this service.