propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

I have a ransom strip of land which a developer is not

Customer Question

I have a ransom strip of land which a developer is not willing to purchase can I file for trespass bio
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

That is the developer doing to make you believe there is trespass?

If you can provide more details of the situation I can assist you.

Sorry, predictive text, meant to start my question with 'what' not 'that'.

Hi, do you still need some help with this? Happy to assist but I need more information from you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The developers have started work and are crossing my land which is part of the proposed access to the site there is a large No of lorries going on and off site the land in question is shown on land register as part of my property a solicitor has emailed them but they won't respcan I take them to small claims court for trespass and would it cost much

Hi David

If you know the details of the developer / builder etc then you could seek an injunction. I can check the cost.

Is it possible to put something on the land to prevent access.