12826847

I had the water main burst outside my house in October 2014

Customer Question

I had the water main burst outside my house in October 2014 and it flooded my house, and it made my drive collapse it also blew the electricity to the ground floor of my house.
I had to rip up my laminated floor to get access to the power cables, it defrosted my freezer so we had to dump all the food stored in it.
I explained to the insurance rep that I wanted the property to dry out naturally before I make any claim .
since I have bean in contact with the insurers they gave me the run around, I'm now dealing with the 5th person on this matter.
they have accepted liability on a email but only want to pay out £3,000.00p on a £10,000.00p claim.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this please?