31090051

Several years ago i had an Annex built onto the side of my

Several years ago i had an Annex built onto the side of my Bungalow (garage converted ).
I have gone to re-insure and going to another company ,i was asked if Annex was on the deeds.The answer was no and i was not aware this had to be done,could you please advise.
Best Regards
***** *****
01234-33710
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Was the annex built on your ground? If so all you have to do is tell the insurance company that the annex is within the title deeds of your property and there should be no problem. It is the land that matters, not what is built on it as regards ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The annex has its own address ie 556a ,this was built for my father inlaw who has now passed away .Do i need to advise council to have dwelling back to one property***** *****Regards***** *****
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You advise the council and also the post office that the address is being amalgamated with your main address.