75100385

I was stopped using a unit I was renting someone I know to

Customer Question

hi I was stopped using a unit I was renting for letting someone I know to use half of it. this was on 04/12/2015 the landlord said I was subletting he then billed me for work done on the unit which 6 months later the work still has not been done. I requested my equipment and paperwork back and he refused it took me 6 months to get my property back and as a result I have lost my business I was a fish merchant for over 15 years and my annul turnover was £500,000 I am 50 years old and I would of run the business until I was at least 65 as a direct result of the landlord with holding my property I am now unemployed. I do want to seek compensation possibly through a business tort but I do not know what to do next . can you help
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you would like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI MY NUMBER IS *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Let me know when you are free. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi my phone was not ringing the other day but I will be home at 6.00pm tonight the house number is ***** 776830
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Alex