12826847

My mother was renting a garage and my belongings were in the

Customer Question

Hello, my mother was renting a garage and my belongings were in the garage. The council says they sent letters 2nd class and a recorded delivery letter stating notice to quit, however my mother never recieved these. I have asked for proof of recorded delivery however i am being told they cant find this. There was over £20000 worth of belongings in the garage, and i am not getting a response on any help from the council. A neighbour saw an individual remove 2 expensive bicycles from the garage, and advised my neighbour he would come get rest of belongings in a few days which seems very strange. I have lost a lot of my late fathers and late uncles belongings and this has caused a great deal of heartache and pain. Any help on this matter would be most appreciated. The council have said they do not have to adhere to the interference with tort act, could you please advise if this is correct.
Eddie jackson
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Eddie my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you would like to know about this today please?