75100385

I sold my Audi car to an Audi delear. the deal took place on

I sold my Audi car to an Audi delear. the deal took place on the 12th of June. It's still not been paid. I moved to Netherlands after selling my car. Now the GBP has lost 10% of its value, can I make them liable for my loss. Assuming that the loss is due to the late payment, which is still pending anyway
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much have you lost please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the transaction was for 15 500 £.Today, I am down about 1650 Euros
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

Given you are outside the UK, it may be that you can not do this online. But it may be it is just for a Defendant who is not in the UK

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that answers it thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex