Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I worked in england from 1987 to 1995 and was wondering am i

Customer Question

I worked in england from 1987 to 1995 and was wondering am i entitled to a pension or claim my paid in contributions back
Pamela Brennan
ireland
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. How old are you?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm 51 26 nov 1964
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you. You will be entitled to claim your pension even if you retire abroad. You must be within 4 years and 4 days of your state pension age (for you it is when you reach 67 years old) to claim and must have paid enough contributions to qualify - you can request a contributions statement here to see if you have made enough contributions: https://www.gov.uk/check-state-pension

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.