75100385

Please see attached an agreement with our employer regarding

Please see attached an agreement with our employer regarding a car (our employer has not paid any money towards the car). He was able to get much better Finance Terms than us and the Doc outlines our agreement. We are soon to put in our Formal Notice when we will suggest that we will take the car and fulfill the terms as set out. I would understand that he might not want to loose sight of the car therefore an option would be - that he pays us our £4000 Deposit+ £1000 as half of the payments made to date (building equity) and he keeps control of the car. He could use the car for new employees as part payment of salary. That way we do not lose and neither does he.
Could you advise is the document sufficient for us to demand that we take the car or not?
Please open a link where I can send the attachement as I cannot see any route for such
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Is he saying you can't have the car even if you continue to make payments?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex
Thanks for the response - forgive the time element as I check email when passing the office.
He is not saying anything yet because he has no knowledge that we await Work Permits (Isle of Man) before we tender our Notice.
I want to know the position so that I can consider what I put in the Notice if anything regarding the car.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

But the agreement you have signed together does not say it is dependant on you still working there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am correct in thinking the Agreement is Good.
So if I attach to my Notice that I will keep him informed at all times as to where the car is regularly garaged and I keep up the payments the Agrrement stands.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes the agreement is fine. As long as you keep making payments there is nothing the person can do

It does NOT say that it is conditional upon you still working there. If it did, that may cause you an issue - but it does not.