chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Is my name on a list wanted by immigration to go back to

Customer Question

is my name on a list wanted by immigration to go back to Barbados for a crime I did not commit joan ********
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can the immigration come into your home and arrest you and return you to another country without your right to say anything
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can you give me an answer to my questions because I have not heard from you yet
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you please continue with this I am at my wits end to know whether the Barbados can issue an arrest warrant for you to return their and do jail time because these allegations are totally false.
I hope to hear from you tomorrow.
joan **********
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 5 months ago.

Please provide further information

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am providing you with all the information and I seem to be getting know where please help me I have only a couple of days before this happens and I will be sent back to Barbados for a crime I did not commit and sent to jail for life and never see my husband again because I was on my honeymoon
please I am begging you to help me today
joan **********

In short, yes the Barbadian police can issue an arrest warrant for you and you can be returned to Barbados to face trial.

If you have only been charged, you should have an opportunity to defend the allegations and I would suggest that you instruct a local lawyer.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Kind regards,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can the barbadian police come over to England and take me back to Barbados because one of your colleagues has said being a lesbian is not legal not that I am but I think that it is not quite true

I would be extremely surprised if they did that.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do hope that you are right and cannot come and take me for looking at people and taking jewellery which I did not

They should not do this. Thanks Barbadian police have no jurisdiction in the UK and any action would have to be taken by UK police.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

kind regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can the Barbados come to my house and take me away