12826847

I am an affiliate of the online bookmaker Sportingbet,and at

Customer Question

I am an affiliate of the online bookmaker Sportingbet,and at the end of May 2016 the Sportingbet Affiliate manager said he would increase my commission from 20% to 35% if i put a Sportingbet banner in top position on my website.I agreed to this by email and i thought this was a binding agreement we had.
One of the customers that i sent to Sportingbet 2 years ago has lost £80000.00 during the month of June 2016.....and my commissions at 35% are about £29000.00
I have now received an email from Sportingbet saying that they are not going to pay me any commissions as i have not sent them enough depositing new customers as set out in their terms and conditions?
They are doing this purely because one of my customers has turned out to be a heavy gambler losing £80000.00 in the month of JUNE 2016.....after we had agreed to me getting 35% commission for putting their banner in top position.
Are they aloud to do this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do their terms and conditions say you must send a certain amount?