12826847

I signed my son up with rare productions. This was charged

Customer Question

I signed my son up with rare productions. This was charged for £140 for acting lessons with a production at the end. We were on holiday but cut it short so that last Thursday he was available for his first show. We drove to the venue. When we got there the venue said the show had been taken elsewhere as the venue were no longer in operation. I had not been informed even though rare productions had been informed. I called to ask why I had not been informed. They called the next morning but Iwaslike walking the dog. I called back and explined. I was told the manager would call me back.
No one called so I called again monday to be told they put on the performance and we missed it.
How can I know this unless I am informed. They said they sent an email and called.
I had 1 phone call and I called back. I have my phone records to show no calls from them and certainly no email.
I paid for this yet have not received as far as I am concerned my money's worth. Where do I stand
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?