75100385

My partner was driving my car. In traffic, she came to an

My partner was driving my car. In traffic, she came to an abrupt stop behind an AA car carrier. She thought she may have made contact. There was no place to stop on the M25 to find out if she had made contact with the car or if it was the sharp application of the brakes. I later received a letter from the police and I notified them who was driving the car.
My partner received a letter from the Traffic Summons Team saying that she was alleged to be guilty of:
Dangerous, Careless and inconsiderate driving contrary to section 2.3 of the Road Traffic Act 1988
Fail to Stop and Report Accident
Contrary to Section 170(4) of the Road Traffic Act 1988.
My partner checked the car and there was no damage at all, confirming that no contact had been made.
We suspect that she is being accused without warrant. Can we write in the comments section that she does not know to what the accusation is referring and ask them to provide some form of evedence to support this accusation?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is being accussed?

Do they have evidence?

Is the claim founded when there is no place to stop on the M25 with no hard shoulders before the Dartford tunnels and the other vehicle took an exit to London the other side. She did not want to follow the other vehicle and get lost and she was a young lady in a car on her own who did not want to risk her safety stopping the car. She did beieve any contact was made, this was proved by inspection of her vehicle later. I am asking if it is acceptable in the comments section that asks please provide more comments to leave it blank or write: At no time has she ever committed such an offence. Please provide evidence to support this claim?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number we can speak on? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

David 077757 85091

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Let me have a think about this. Alex