12826847

I am in dispute with a motor dealer since buying a new car

I am in dispute with a motor dealer since buying a new car which does not perform as described; I have been through the trade complaints procedure but still no satisfaction - it seems to be a closed shop!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my complaint seems to me to be quite simple; I bought a new Mercedes benz electric drive car after being told by the salesman and described in the sales literature that the car would travel 124 miles on a full battery charge. It does not travel even half that distance. My interpretation is that this car has been mis-sold to me since I would not have bought if I had known the true performance.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. So what is your question about this please?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I have just realised you are in Scotland. I cannot help as I am in England. I will ask customer services to deal with this for you.