12826847

I am the Defendant of a Money Claim Online (Small County

Customer Question

I am the Defendant of a Money Claim Online (Small County Court Claim) and I need further advice or how to proceed. I don't dispute that I owe the money, nor have any difficulties in paying it. But I wish to dispute as the service wasn't completed as verbally agreed, hence I haven't had paid the claimant yet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To further add to what I already provided above - my question is - if I dispute that the service wasn't completed (it was fitting carpets, vinyl flooring, other parts not done although agreed to verbally and therefore job incomplete), but I acknowledge that I do owe the money, but dispute that I have to pay if job is incomplete. Will I have a CCJ against me? I work for a bank which means that having a CCJ I could lose my job.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please contact me on *********** today or if calling tomorrow (Thursday 30/06/2016) kindly call me *********** Many thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I provided my number in the message above and your reply seems an automatic one. Should this have been read by a human/professional, someone would've called and I would've happily paid for the service if happy.