JG_Legal
JG_Legal, Barrister
Experience:  Experience of consumer law, financial regulation and criminal law.
79731440

I'm 28 years old guy. I'm a taxi driver. I do school

Customer Question

Hi I'm 28 years old guy. I'm a taxi driver. I do school run and take a girl who is 17 years old. Oneday she asked my number she goes she can use my taxi if she go for night out on weekend. I gave my number, one mid night she rang me about 4 o'clock in the morning and ask me to help her, she goes I got no money to go home can you please help me which I denied first, then she rang me again and said please bro help me if I go like that I could get raped, I said ok I'll help you but you have to pay me later, she goes you're great bro what do you want from me, I'll give you one brother cuddle and a big fat kiss, then she texting me I said ok you you have to give me a big fat kiss, is that ok she said ok. I went there, she and one of her girl mate was there with a boy, she and her girl mate came to my car. I just drop them off and came back I don't kiss her or cuddle her. She rang me and said sorry thank you very much bro, then she text me again and said I'm really apriciated for your help, I replied make sure you pay my kiss lol, that was it. After few days when she didn't pay my money I thought let me knock her, I text her and said hi you ok, what you doing on weekend, I thought she'll could replay and said I'll pay your money that's why I asked her, she said I'm going out with my BF, I said ok let me know if you need taxi. That was my last text. After two weeks when I pick her off she was normal I just ask her hi you ok she said she went turkey for holiday and spinned her leg, I replied bless you, then she tell me if I can take her to a shop she need to buy some cigarette, I said no I can't take you as I'm not allowed. Now she complained council and they take my interview, I was a Asian Muslim and its ramadhan so I was fasting I was thirsty I don't even talk properly and they get me wrong and sent me a letter where they saying my licence is suspend and I can appeal on magistrate court. My life is in danger now I told them look I see her as my younger sister, I don't have any bad intension. Please help me
Expert:  JG_Legal replied 1 year ago.

I'm a barrister with experience of taxi licensing appeals.

Can you tell me, have you been accused of taxi touting? Were you interviewed by the police or just the council?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah. I interviewed by just council
Expert:  JG_Legal replied 1 year ago.

Has your license been revoked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They suspend my licence
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.

Which council?

JG_Legal, Barrister
Experience: Experience of consumer law, financial regulation and criminal law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me now becouse it's nearly our fasting broke time.
Expert:  JG_Legal replied 1 year ago.

It was good to speak to you.

If I have answered your question please accept.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.