12826847

I'm from Ukraine. I've been studying in London past 3 years,

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm from Ukraine. I've been studying in London for the past 3 years, next year is my last year of university. I can only work 10 hours per week in this country and was told that I can't work any more than that, which makes it extremely difficult to find a part time job that could potentially lead to a full time employment thus securing a working visa. My partner and friends are here, as well all the job opportunities related to my subject (film industry). What are the options for me to stay in this country?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for your response - I'll be happy to wait. Do you know by any chance how long it will roughly take?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

What kind of course have you been studying?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my course is called Film Practice it's a very practical film course where we get hands on with all departments and get skills applicable in the industry.

Is it a degree level course?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's a full time degree level course. I've just finished a second year and will get into third year from late September. Before the course I did a foundation year at the same university.