12826847

Our daughter goes to an all girls school. She has had had

Customer Question

Our daughter goes to an all girls school. She has had had trouble with one of the teachers picking on her about the way she looks (short skirt). We formally complained and the head said our daughter would not deal with this teacher any more. This was the heads suggestion. I have just been told that the close friend of our daughters parents was called into school today and told that our daughters older brother (who goes to a different local school) has been dealing drugs at the girls school and that our daughter should be avoided. We have been called in to see the head on Friday. Both our children (girl is year 9 and son is year 12) are completely shocked by this. What do we do please?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

To achieve what please? I will probably respond in the morning now

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well from my perspective this is slander.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What specifically?