12826847

I would like to no if i can get my money back from leicester

Customer Question

I would like to no if i can get my money back from leicester city council in regards ***** ***** properites designated reserve and maintenance fund .
Since april 2015 they no longer collected sums of money on account towards the maintenance of the structure and communal areas of the building . They said last year we could have the money in the reserve fund then they said no we can not have it the amount that is in the reserve is not needed what can i do ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ok i will wait thanks .
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I will try to help you with this.

Do you have anything in writing that said they would really turn the reserve fund?

How do you know that this is not going to be needed for some extra ordinary work at some stage in the future?

Background detail would be useful please. Thank you