12826847

Can you check a cpmpany Naruse Terada & Associates in Toyko,

Customer Question

Can you check a cpmpany Naruse Terada & Associates in Toyko, registered no NTAFSC-409832
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: They want to buy shares and are looking for a recertification deposit. I think it may be a scam.
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Can we have as much background detail as possible to this please including how these people found you and whether you are selling shares.

What exactly is this recertification deposit they are asking for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I Scan document to you that I received from them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just saw I could add files, please see attached and advise if firms are authentic or is this a scam
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I cannot find any reference whatsoever on the Internet to this company. That is not to say that it does not exist. Certainly, the Foreign Securities Commission exists in Japan with those telephone numbers, (unless that is a very elaborate scam).

Scammers are now producing very good quality letterheads to try to entice people into paying money. What does seem odd is that the seller is being asked to pay $7000 as some kind of security for a purchase.

What is the background behind how and why these people were introduced to you want to buy some shares?